The Valor Fitness CC-5 Seated Calf Raise Machine is a great tool to increase lower body strength, power, and performance for athletes in a multitude of sports. Constructed of 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, the CC-5 has a diamond foot plate where the user will place the balls of their feet, and a continuous steel rod with chrome plated sleeves to load weights – each sleeve measures 11. 5” with a 2” diameter to fit Olympic weighs and bumper plates. This unit has a high-density, dual layered vinyl pad design for optimal comfort under intense stress. The tapered seat pad measures 16” to 12” and 2. 25” thick, while the knee pad measures 3. 5” x 4”. The knee padding also ensures comfort during an intense calf workout. The knee pad can also be adjusted to the preference of the user, with 6 vertical positions and 5 horizontal positions. Using the steel popper pins, the knee pad can be easily adjusted and after finding the optimal position, simply lift the knees by pushing through the balls of your feet with your calves and move the safety bar to the side for a full range of position. The steel grip handles on top of the knee pad provide stability. For additional safety and stability, the CC-5 can be mounted to the floor. With a maximum weight load of 400 lb, the CC-5 Seated Calf Raise Machine measures 51” x 24. 5” x 36”.
- HEAVY DUTY CALF RAISE MACHINE- The CC-5 Calf Machine is constructed with 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. The diamond plated foot plates give you stability when performing calf raises, while chrome plated sleeves hold weights.
- BUILD CALF STRENGTH- Use this leg machine to target the soleus calf muscle and accelerate calf muscle growth in your workout! Calf raises also help to treat and prevent shin splints by strengthening the calf, as well as assisting in Achilles rehab.
- ADJUSTABLE CALF MACHINE- Using steel popper pins, the knee pad can be adjusted to 6 different vertical positions, and 5 horizontal positions. After finding optimal position, lift the knees up and move the safety bar for a full range of motion!
- HOW TO PERFORM CALF RAISES- Flex your calves and explode through the balls of your feet at full ankle extension and raise the heels. Hold this position briefly and return to the starting position by dropping the heels below the foot plate!
- ADDITIONAL- Improve strength, power, and performance! Max weight load of 400 lb. Total footprint measures 51″ x 24. 5″ x 36″. Meant for home gym workout and light-commercial use, or in physical therapy/injury prevention facilities!