A lightweight design paired with casual comfort , the updated ON Cloud is a versatile performance trainer that can handle it all. Featuring small modifications over its original design, the Cloud continues to offer a flexible platform that has no problem picking up the pace. An updated full length Speedboard provides enhanced energy return and rounded cloud pods continue to offer a cushioned underfoot experience. A modified upper design offers a soft, seamless wrap while the choice of either conventional or elastic laces helps ensure a comfortable fit. Whether you’re training hard or simply kicking around, slip these shoes on for a light and comfortable on-foot experience.
- New sole takes off The new CloudTec sole gives you an even smoother ride than ever before. These new structural innovations such as re-shaped cloud elements, increased grip pads, and updated central channel make the Cloud fit for all terrains.
- Fine sockliners The Cloud is famous for its unmatched step-in feel. With the new Cloud, updates to the sockliner using dual-density material takes this finest comfort feel even further. Step in to see it for yourself.
- Comfort and performance, heel to toe The new V-molded heel uses the latest advancements in material design and shaping that adapts to your foot, giving you a snug fit that still provides freedom for your feet.
- On that’s easy on One of the iconic elements of the Cloud is the easy-entry speed-lace system. Slip into the Cloud effortlessly without needing to tie the laces, yet stay securely in place on the run. Swiss engineering at its finest.
- Engineered mesh is updated with a weave that adapts to the foot to provide breathable support. Non slip lining holds your foot in the shoe without slipping. Reflective TPU heel-cap lets you be seen at night.