This is a set of 4 extremely upgraded hyper-strong XL Conversion Kit with Axles for all of these Total Gym Models: 2000, 3000, XL, XLS, and 3000 XL. This kit replaces all the wheel assembly parts with much stronger and much higher quality parts. The wheels are precision machined from solid engineering plastic with our precision stainless steel bushing installed between the two double shielded imported bearings to protect them. Without the bushing between the bearings, as you tighten the axle bolt you are over stressing the bearings and causing short bearing life but our bushing takes the stress instead of the bearings. We machine the new spacers from solid stainless steel. We machine the axle bolts from tool steel, then heat treat and temper, Zinc plate, and all nuts and washers are stainless steel. Our upgraded roller wheels have high quality imported double shielded (Steel shields, not black rubber) bearings installed. Molded wheels break. We do not mold our wheels. We machine our parts in our Tennessee shop on our Hardinge (Premier US Manufacturing Equipment Company) Sub-spindle Live Tooling CNC Lathes. We use a T-42 MSY Super Precision Lathe and a Talent 51 MSY Lathe for producing our parts. Since 2003 we have shipped well over 250,000 Total Gym wheels for all the different Total Gym model wheel types and over 150,000 other wheels and none have broken, and nobody has reported worn out bearings. Complete installation instructions and recommendations to avoid accidental abuse are included. In addition, if there are any installation questions call Randy at the Tech support number or email address provided with the package. Randy Huck, Huck Products
- 15 YEAR Breakage Warranty / COMPARE OUR WARRANTY with the Other Sellers (0-3 years, most are 0) / Over 250,000 Sold, None Have Broken
- Molded wheels will break! Our Total Gym Wheels are the only wheels Precision Machined (not molded) from Engineering Plastic and are Stronger than the Total Gym.
- We have shipped well over 250,000 Total Gym wheels of all models since 2003 and none have broken, and nobody has reported worn out bearings
- BBB-A+ rating. Wheels are Made in USA with very high quality double shielded Imported bearings
- Supreme Quality Materials. We only machine with Tool Steel (Axles), Stainless Steel (Spacers and Bushing between the bearings), and Engineering Plastic (wheels). Nuts and Washers are all Stainless Steel